I take full responsibility for your text so that you do not have to worry about it: you can take care of other things. My customer service is based on communication and respect. It includes:
- promptly responding to calls and emails;
- listening to you and doing my best to understand your needs and preferences;
- always meeting your deadlines.
English to French
and French to English
I provide you with a translation that:
- accurately and completely reflects your original text,
- uses your terminology,
- sounds natural and idiomatic in the target language.
If I notice issues in your original text, I tell you about them and suggest solutions.
If you are publishing the translation in print or online, I am available to proofread the final version free of charge.
Editing and revision
Depending on your needs, I can go over a text in order to:
- make it shorter,
- make it more readable,
- make sure it is internally consistent,
- make sure a translation is accurate and idiomatic.
I can also make sure that your text has a flawless appearance:
- I remove errors of spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Proofreading enables me to fix problems like hyphenation and capitalization of titles that tend to arise in the last stages of a project.
Here are some of the documents I can write for you:
- Summary in French of a report written in English (or vice versa)
- Press release, article, or blog post
- Introductory material for your annual report
- Booklet on your family history
Please call (438-346-1219) or write to tell me about your project. I’d love to hear from you!